Re: Crystal Clear Film Transparency

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 02/24/05-12:34:43 PM Z

Yes, printing on the Epson 2200 making spectral type negatives.

My point, however, was that the Crystal Clear OHP takes much longer
to dry than Pictorico. I set up a ceramic heater to blow hot air on
it and it usually takes at least 30 minutes to an hour to dry, though
I generally prefer to wait until the next day to print with it.

Once completely dry it prints as well as Pictorico, in fact someone
faster since it absorbs less UV light.

Sandy