Re: Crystal Clear Film Transparency

From: roy beecher ^lt;vintage.florals@operamail.com>
Date: 02/24/05-12:12:45 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandy King" <sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Crystal Clear Film Transparency
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:27:49 -0500

Quote;-
" I mentioned in a message two days ago an alternative to Pictorico that I was using, and as I recall I called it Ultraclear and mentioned it was available from Freestyle. That was wrong. The real name is Crystal Clear and you get it from Photo Warehouse. With apologies for the inconvenience. Sandy "

Sorry Sandy but somehow I missed your posting. Do you use this successfully for large negs for kallitypes and pt/pd printing ?
Regards,
Roy.