Stouffer Wedge's [was: Re: Removing Cyanotype Solution from a Stouffer Wedge]

From: Bob ^lt;bob@bobarnott.com>
Date: 02/25/05-03:32:36 AM Z

I've seen these Stouffer Wedge's mentioned on here a few times so I
thought I'd investigate as I had no idea what they were. They seem like
a useful accessory, not just for al-process, but also for traditional
black and white work.

However, never having seen one of these things before and looking at
the vast range available at http://www.stouffer.net/Productlist.htm
which one do you buy...?

I'm about to try Cyanotype in hte near future, so any indication on
which wedge would be useful would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Bob                                            http://www.bobarnott.com/
"Lager is an imitation Continental beer drunk only by refined ladies,