Re: Removing Cyanotype Solution from a Stouffer Wedge

From: Jack Brubaker ^lt;jack@jackbrubaker.com>
Date: 02/25/05-09:36:18 AM Z

Has anyone had any luck coating the step wedge with an impervious coating or
clear tape to protect it from staining and soil, and leave it washable? I
realize that many of you are using the wedge for it's specific density and a
coating would likely add density, but I for one only use it to see what
range my gum layer is printing as an "eyeball" curiosity. Perhaps this is a
place to try "Future".

Jack