Re: Large Format Lens Question. Low tech answer

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/25/05-08:00:37 PM Z

Check with Sam Wang on this list—I believe he had his grad students make
cameras out of Harry Potter glasses that he bought at a flea market.

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page