Re: APX 25 ISO rated at 50 - development time????

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@agx.st>
Date: 02/27/05-02:32:08 PM Z

From: Timo Sund <timo@palaios.com>
Subject: Re: APX 25 ISO rated at 50 - development time????
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:53:23 +0200

> You might try: http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.html

They don't seem to recognize APX25... Is that a digital truth?

I sent Kate a PDF of AGFA official FAQ page I harvested in 1999, which
contains their recommended processing times for non-AGFA
developers. They don't have a combination for APX25 at EI 50, but the
had one for ID-11 1+1 for EI 32 (10 min), so 11-12 min shouldn't be
too far.

Anyone who wishes a copy of this can request off list, but please note
that silvergrain.org is not working since Friday afternoon, so use my
another domain AgX.st for now...

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Well, believing is all right, just don't let the wrong people know