Re: Peter Fredrick

From: DENNIS KLINKER ^lt;dennis@klink47.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 01/02/05-04:38:48 PM Z

Hi Alex thanks for the wonderful news about Peter so glad he is at last at
home.I also know of the wonderful support you have given Peter in this most
difficult time we owe you big time.Be sure to give Peter my regards a super
05 to the both of you. I am at an advantage to most of the good folks on
this list because i have seen your wonderful temperaprints in the the flesh
Great images.
Dennis Klinker