Re:Alternative Process Traveling Portfolio

From: Alex Chater ^lt;alex.chater@macunlimited.net>
Date: 01/03/05-12:41:37 PM Z

Thank you for the information. I understand now why it seemed a bit vague to
me.

Currently there are five people who have expressed interest.

Though the portfolio currently only travels in the United States I presume
that it is not restricted to just Americans artists?

Alex

Thank you for the information. I understand why it seemed a bit vague to me.