Re: texts

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 01/05/05-07:50:39 AM Z

>>> rskmd83@hamptons.com 01/05/05 7:50 AM >>>
>>Any suggestions for a good text on alternative processes? I would
prefer a
more thorough text rather than one simply introductory<<

My recommendation would be "Coming Into Focus" edited by John Barnier as
the best of the survey texts. The specific processes and chapters are
written by experts in their fields including our own list members like
Sandy King, Sam Wang, and Peter Fredrick. The ISBN is 0-8118-1894-2.

If you are looking for more information than contained in this book, you
probably need to investigate titles specific to a certain process (e.g.,
The Albumen and Salted Paper Book by Riley which I believe is still
archived on the Stanford site).

Joe