RE: scaners

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 01/07/05-09:21:28 AM Z

For Xpan, 6x7 and 4x5 look for Epson flatbed scanners. These are
wonderful for medium and large format negatives. But they're not so good
for 35mm. Look for Minolta Dimage Dual IV a low cost 35mm scanner option
- if you buy both Epson and Minolta scanners, the cost will be still
significantly below than a single scanner capable doing of all the
formats you mentioned.

Just my 2cents.

Regards,
Loris.