Re: scaners

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 01/07/05-01:30:07 PM Z

Depends of course of your budget. I'm an amateur. I chose the Epson 3200
last year. A bargain. Some say it's better than the next one up the newer
4870 model. The 4870 has Infrared cleaning and a bigger light source.
Infrared is a big feature for some, but not for me. The bigger light lid
might be better with a 4X5 neg. Less fall off at the edges.