Re: OT (?) Photoshop bummer

From: Dalyvoss@aol.com
Date: 01/11/05-08:39:17 AM Z

In a message dated 1/11/2005 2:18:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jseigel@panix.com writes:

I tried copying the sky from a couple of shots that had
gorgeous skies (I knew you'd ask how come, I don't have a clue, but maybe
because I was aimed away from the sun?),

Please i beseech all who use photoshop to make sure your lighting matches in
such cases. It makes my HAIR HURT to see an image (and i've seen more than
a few), where the sunlight on the clouds is from a different direction than
the sunlight in the rest of the image. ( sometimes I think one should have to
take 2 years of academic painting courses before being allowed to use
photoshop.)

susan :oP

_dalyvoss.com/paintings_ (http://dalyvoss.com/paintings/)
Susan Daly Voss