RE: OT (?) Photoshop bummer

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 01/11/05-09:46:58 AM Z

Judy,

I might recommend Katrin Eismann's book, "Masking & Compositing". She also
has numerous articles around online and CD tutorials of various sorts as
well as another book on photo retouching and restoration. Her approach is
practical and easy to follow without degenerating into a "Dummies" type
book.

Oh yeah, it doesn't cost $50 if you order online.

Don Bryant