RE: Liquid Light

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 01/11/05-02:44:15 PM Z

Hi Bill, sorry, I have only got one message from you I think...the
thanks for the bottles...and forgot to answer it at the time....all the
others I have answered.

I don't use Rives at all (not easy to get here) so sorry can't comment.

I'm waiting for some of the chemicals for silver emulsion to come. There
was a particularly anoying holdup at school, someone on the staff
deciding THEY had to be in control of it which led to nothing being
ordered during the holidays (and of course we are in summer break atm,
so I'm not in at school much. As my car is at the panelbeaters owing to
someone hitting it where it was parked on Xmas night, it's even more
difficult for me to get in and do any printing.

I'll let you know when I've got everything together.

Cheers
Kate
P.S. would a teflon whisk be any good for stirring emulsion?