Epson 4000

From: Charlotte ^lt;cgabrie1@optonline.net>
Date: 01/12/05-07:43:23 PM Z

I have an Epson 4000 and I really like it. I got it about 5 months ago but
didn't use it because I was busy and there never seemed to be enough time to
sit down to read all the technical stuff. Fortunately, a job came up which
required me to use it. It's not that hard to put together (and I didn't
read all the tech stuff), especially since the Epson tech people were very
helpful. I haven't used it for digital negatives yet but the prints you get
from the 4000 on matte paper are very clear and the color is rich. I am
extremely happy with it. Charlotte Gabriele