Camera Arts Article & PDN

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 01/12/05-10:56:31 PM Z

Hi Judy,

I don't know if it is brilliant or not, but here is a brilliant
suggestion...call Camera Arts Magazine and they will send you the magazine for $2.00 plus
shipping. It's like ordering a back issue even though it is the current
issue....and actually cheaper than buying it at the store.

Well, ok...it's a great article hehehehehehe

By the way, I'm in Clearwater, Florida ..and giving a talk tomorrow night on
Precision Digital Negatives to the Large Format Group here at the invitation
of Joe Tomaskovsky—I think the meeting is in Largo, but trusting Jane to guide
me there. If anyone is in the neighborhood and would like to attend, let me
know and I will try to email info.

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com