Re: Nu Arc Users?

From: Martin Angerman ^lt;paleophoto@adelphia.net>
Date: 01/12/05-11:16:51 PM Z

Nu Arc Users?I bought mine for $250, on eBay. It is a FT17. About half the size of a 26. It maxes out at 11 x 14. I figure if I need anything bigger than that, I will be doing this full time and making tons of money ;-).

BTW Metal halide lamps do not work well for cyanotype, I have heard. A mercury vapor works for most things. Carbon arc models should be avoided like a William Shatner poetry festival!