Re: Author frustration.

From: Don Feinberg ^lt;ducque@mindspring.com>
Date: 01/14/05-04:56:49 PM Z

I also had a similar experience with Photo Techniques.

I submitted an article last May. The editor accepted it for publication this past Fall, but with the caveat that they wanted to check things out with Jobo, because I had mentioned "Jobo" a number of times in the article.

I sent them a CD with the article and pix, which they received.

Nothing heard. A month passes. I call:

Me: "I don't want to bug you but ..."

Ed.: "No trouble. Yes, we have the article. The article's fine, but we're checking with Jobo now. It will take a week or two."

Me: "OK".

>From that day to this, nothing heard...

Don Feinberg
ducque@mindspring.com