any hard core bulk loader?

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 01/15/05-01:29:03 AM Z

I'm looking for a bunch of Ilford 35mm 30m (100') bulk roll
container, those thick black plastic ones with screw on lid. Kodak
ones are no good for me because it's metal. Those are super handy in
saving silver gelatin emulsions and I can't think of any other good
container for that purpose.

Does anyone know where I may be able to get a bunch (say 5)?
(preferrably for free)

Thanks

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"People seldom do what they believe in.  They do what is convenient,