Re: Submitting work on CD.

From: Phillip Murphy ^lt;pmurf@bellsouth.net>
Date: 01/16/05-12:07:49 PM Z

PDF is a very good choice. You can simply layout your
images and type in Photoshop and "save as" a photoshop pdf.
Acrobat Reader has no problem reading photoshop pdfs.

Although Acrobat Reader is ubiquitous, I would include a copy
on the CD for the user to load on their computer if needed.
Adobe will grant you free licensing to do so.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/distribute.html

Since you want to keep things simple, you may want to
try using FlashPaper, especially if you embed the FlashPaper
in an HTML document. Flash has approx. a 96% saturation
in the browser world so universal viewing is likely.
FlashPaper doesn't have all the bells and whistles like
PDF's, however, it works for most situation where you
need to present a document or image as it's original design
intended.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashpaper/

all the best,

Phillip