Re: tempera interests

From: Dalyvoss@aol.com
Date: 01/16/05-03:36:56 PM Z

In a message dated 1/16/2005 1:51:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rivervalleyimages@msn.com writes:

When I ran it through my Epson I got the expected
wheel tracks ect from printing on a pretty non- absorbant surface. I took
that image and sandwhiched it with a piece of fine art paper and ran a
brayer across it (just like a monoprint) and it transferred with really
interesting results

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooo", Susan said, eyeing her epson printer and
intaglio press.

That sounds very interesting. I'll have to try it. Thanks SO much for
sharing that!

susan

_dalyvoss.com/paintings_ (http://dalyvoss.com/paintings/)
Susan Daly Voss