Re: a versatile surfactant that kills bubbles

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 01/17/05-11:36:18 PM Z

From: Etienne Garbaux <photographeur@softhome.net>
Subject: Re: a versatile surfactant that kills bubbles
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:31:27 -0500

> No, I'm a Yank, and like most of that parochial breed, have lived in
> 'Murka all my life.

Oh, sorry about my confusion.
So that limits to a few possibilities... GAF, Du Pont, EKC...

> I think that's way too esoteric for PT.

Umm... I thought silver-gelatin was way too straight forward and never
deep enough compared to "alt-processes" and a gold printing manuscript
at least got to the door, so why not? :-)

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"People seldom do what they believe in.  They do what is convenient,