Re: Re: tempera interests

From: res1dvao@verizon.net
Date: 01/19/05-06:03:09 PM Z

I accidently discovered a way to stop the "pizza wheel" tracks on OPF from Epson 2200. Lift the top and look down on the wheels. They are on a silver bar which lifts up about 1/8". On the far left is a plastic wheel. With the silver lifted up with your right hand, press the wheel down with your left little finger. It should snap down and stay put, lifting up the silver bar and all the "pizza wheels".

George