vacuum frame?

From: Dalyvoss@aol.com
Date: 01/20/05-01:22:09 PM Z

another really newbie question.... this is something i keep puzzling about
and can't for the life of me figure out. in my reading i see mention of using
a vacuum easel to make UV exposures. when doing a UV exposure, isn't the
negative and sensitized material sandwiched between glass? why would i need a
vacuum easel? { i cringe as i ask this because i feel like i'm missing
something VERY simple here, and will surely smack myself in the forehead when
someone explains it to me ;o) }

susan ( who really can spell IQ. honest! )

_dalyvoss.com/paintings_ (http://dalyvoss.com/paintings/)
Susan Daly Voss
lower upstate NY