Re: ULF photography

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 01/20/05-10:06:35 PM Z

No offense taken.

However, bickering has been an integral part of this list from the
very beginning. Just look at the archives.

Further, I am first and foremost a list participant, not a List
Minder. If you would like to take my place as one of the list minders
please feel free to contact Gordon and offer your services. I would
be more than happy to relinquish the position to you.

Sandy