Re: Bad Martha

From: Argon3@aol.com
Date: 01/21/05-08:59:41 AM Z

There has been a news item recently that stated that the martha stewart
catalog and internet sales will be discontinued...things were going so well, why
stop now?
I've always been a big fan of Martha's...I have the first twelve years of her
magazine (and I'm a straight, middle aged man....since I live in such amazing
disorder, i consider it pornography for people with messy houses: you can
look at pictures if that perfectly organized closet that you know you'll never
have).
Remember: Martha Stewart Living well is the best revenge.
Just thin what would have happened if they sent Oprah to the slammer for six
months...that boggles the mind!

argon