FW: NEW TRI-X IN PMK-redux

From: Bob Kiss ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 01/23/05-08:34:55 AM Z

Anyone out there recall the date(s) and "subject" wording of the thread
mentioned below?

DEAR LIST,
    I recall some discussion of the New Tri-x sheet film in the past on this
list. I use 8X10. Can someone remind me of the date and exact wording of
the "subject" of this thread so I can dig it up in my rather over crowded
inbox? I don't know if PMK was discussed but I would still like to get as
much info on the film as possible. I have send three e-mails to Gordon
Hutchins who usually responds promptly but have heard nothing in reply.
Thanks in advance.
Please feel free to notify me off list as this is deja vu info.
                        CHEERS!
                                BOB
Please check my website: www.bobkiss.com