RE: RIP kwik-print?

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 01/24/05-02:38:30 PM Z

Hi Christopher, I would be thinking temperaprint if I were you! It uses
yupo synthetic paper. Have a look at the archives back about 6 weeks and
I think you'll find a bit of discussion about it. I'm also sending you
Helena Cleary's article in a separate personal mail (no attachments
allowed on the list). Although a bit trickier than quikprint, it
probably shares more characteristics than gum. Tonally it is easier to
achieve density. I believe the size of print is limited only by the size
of the negative and paper :)
Cheers
Kate

-