RE: Fog?

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 01/27/05-09:14:54 AM Z

This seems reasonable. If the practice of coating/soaking paper in Oxalic
Acid carries any weight, one could assume that it is maintaining an acid
environment and preventing the ferric to ferrous conversion. UV Light, Heat
and excess water can all cause an apparent fog. An old and contaminated
developer can also be a source for a fogged print.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226