Re: MACO Genius printfilm

From: Kees Brandenburg ^lt;ctb@zeelandnet.nl>
Date: 01/28/05-02:47:09 AM Z

Hello Marilyn,
I am using the Maco Genius printfilm frequently for sevaral years in my
workshops and my own work. Before I used the deeply regretted AGFA
GO210p and N31p. The Maco film has a lot more contrast but I never saw
any of the defects some are mentioning. Actually I'm gradually going to
like it.

I am using it for a wide variety of techniques as gum, vdb, cyanotype,
salted paper and albumen. Development has to be finetuned for every
technique, but thats normal. I get good results for cyano and vdb when
developed in HC110 (dil B, 3 minutes in tray, contiuous agitation). For
gum I use diluted Agfa Neutol NE (1:30), also 3 minutes contiuous agitation.

kees