Re: Tri-Color Gum Exposure and Development

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 07/01/05-08:04:52 PM Z

When I'm printing gum (tri-color or otherwise) I'll vary exposure and
development times as needed. Each pigment is different, so you'll have to
experiment to get best results. Using the same exposure and development for
all layers would be a good place to start. Then make changes to get the
desired effect.

Dave in Wyoming
http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/dave_rose.html