Re: hard drive fry and upcoming show, and APIS!!!

From: Bob Maxey ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 07/02/05-01:46:04 AM Z

>>>Compaq are no more, HP is the brand on them these days.
Neither company made the disk drive you had problems with.>>>

Good point. We built almost every PCMCIA modem, NIC card and Ethernet card Compaq offered their customers, and I would often read how terrible Compaq's modems were. Not their fault, it was our fault. : >)

I will say, every Compaq computer I have owned was problematic.

Bob
.. Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com