lens questions, my 3rd cent

From: BOB KISS ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 07/06/05-08:50:30 AM Z

DEAR BARRY,
            I forgot to add, not a bad idea to use old fashioned Polaroid or
Fuji instant calibrated to your film speed (Provia and instant film should
be pretty close) to double check exactly what your Blad lens is seeing.
                                                CHEERS AGAIN,
                                                            BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/ <http://www.bobkiss.com/>