RE: Scopick - the book

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 07/08/05-01:59:42 PM Z

David,

> Apparently Scopicks book on Gum is a 'must have!' if I'm serious about
> gum. Before I remortgage my shorts can someone tell me why it costs
> £141.67 in the UK??? ( that's 250 bucks!!!) and only 100 dollars in the
> USofA?
>
> Is there something truly awsome contained therein that makes it so
> impossible to live without? That's an awful lot of money. Don't you think?

FYI - I got my copy for about $4. I can't recall if it is the second or
first edition but I wouldn't pay that much for it ($100-$250.)

Frankly I think your money would be better spent purchasing all of the
editions of "The Post Factory Journal". Editor and author Judy Seigel's
articles on gum alone are worth the money - but that's just my opinion.

Don Bryant