Photo/San Francisco - Visit

From: Jonathan Bailey ^lt;jon@jonathan-bailey.com>
Date: 07/10/05-07:48:58 AM Z

Dear List friends,

I wanted to let you know I'm coming to San Francisco to meet my new dealer
(Robin Venuti, in Monterey)- and to attend Photo/San Francisco (July 21-24,
at Ft. Mason). Robin will have a booth there - and will have a selection of
my images, including pieces from my newest work "Summer Ice." (I spent last
June in Newfoundland photographing icebergs.) The images available for
viewing are all gold-toned gelatin silver prints.

I welcome the opportunity to meet list members!! Please introduce yourself
if you plan attend Photo/SF!!

Best - Jon

www.jonathan-bailey.com
Tenants Harbor, Maine