Re: test images: screw-in BLB UV box

From: jude.taylor@comcast.net
Date: 07/10/05-04:17:34 PM Z

I used Dan Burkholder's template; adjustments to the curve will be my next step in the learning process, along with trying to figure out about the densitometer options on my scanners' software (I use either the Polaroid SprintScan 4000 with SilverFast Ai or an Epson 3170 to scan 35mm film.).

Thanks! JT

--
Judy Rowe Taylor
Mukilteo, WA