Re: test images: screw-in BLB UV box

From: jude.taylor@comcast.net
Date: 07/10/05-08:37:13 PM Z

I don't recall seeing either, but I wasn't looking for those signs...my mind was focusing on the next step...which was kinda silly, considering the slowness of these exposures anyway! Chalk it up to a beginner's lack of familiarity.

Thanks so much for the curves and I will certainly check for solarization and bronzing next run of the respective processes.

Cheers!
JT

--
Judy Rowe Taylor