RE:Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued? News from Ilford at least...

From: Christopher Lovenguth ^lt;chris@chrisportfolio.com>
Date: 07/14/05-07:17:07 AM Z

I've always been an Ilford person anyways, but the Kodak news has worried me
about the whole industry. Then I got this email today from Camera Club of
New York.

----
Ilford Sales Director, Steven Brierley and Regional Sales
Manager, Eric Luden visited the Camera Club yesterday to tell us
about their future plans, and we would like to share them with all of
you.
The black and white division of Ilford is back full force, and making
a commitment to continuing to provide chemistry, paper and film
for future generations of traditional photographers.  They are also
putting forth a major research and development effort to continue
to develop new products of interest to serious black and white
photographers.
We were very impressed with their plans and their sincerity in
continuing the Ilford tradition of fine photographic products.  We
plan to support this company in every way, and hope you will too.
For more information about how the company was saved from
annihilation go to http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/pr/
0605pruts.html.
Best regards,
Barbara Nitke