RE: A question of chemistry?

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 07/15/05-10:28:19 AM Z

The ratio that I gave you completely uses up the components and if you are
keeping you potassium oxalate acid ( as you should) a slight increase in
oxalic acid is a good thing, but your 130 to 125 seemed a bit high to me.
The mixture of 330g /1 liter provides a sp gr around 1.065 if memory serves
me well, but I'd check that before I used it. I can't seem to lay my
fingers on the data that I had in my notes. Too many years to notes with
too many computer crashes, files, etc. Maybe someone out there has it.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226

214-827-8301