Re: Silly little Kodak History question.

From: Wayne D ^lt;wdewitt@snip.net>
Date: 07/15/05-01:35:28 PM Z

Susan,

AFAIK Kodachrome in 120 was stopped long ago, and 35mm K25 several years ago. I believe that 35mm K64 and K200 are still around, as well as 8mm and maybe 16mm film stock. But I've heard (rumors?) that Kodak is going to close their only lab left (in Switzerland), that would mean 2 independent labs left in the whole world, so maybe the handwriting is on the wall?

Wayne