RE: argyrotype paper

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 07/20/05-08:44:25 PM Z

Joe,

Nope no watermark! It is a pretty good bargain. The only downside for me is
that larger sheets tend to rip easily once wet so be fore warned.

I wish Cranes would sell their other papers like that, instead they refer
you to their Cranes stores. Unfortunately the people that work there, are
only used to selling stationary not parent sized sheets. I was interested in
purchasing parent sized sheets of the 64lb Kid finish. The only way to order
the KF in 32lb or heavier is to order a large amount (500 sheet min.) from a
commercial paper supplier. I couldn't even get a sample of the 64lb for
testing.

Don Bryant