RE: Speedball Photo Resist

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 07/21/05-11:27:37 AM Z

I may do that, but what surprised me was that there weren't any warnings on
the packaging or instructions. Usually, even the most innocuous of
chemicals comes with at least the warning that "the State of California has
determined this substance contains compounds that may cause your nose to
fall off, your toes to curl, and/or your life to become a total hassle,
dude." But there wasn't a single word about safe handling or dangers
associated with the product. Hmmmm...given its color, maybe its nutritious,
delicious Soylent Green...

-Schuyler