Re: Comments please?

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 07/23/05-07:33:09 AM Z

Hi Kate,
Nice website, having your work all together like that. I especially like
the Nightswimming I and II for their sculptural natures, and the little girl
in wings with her cute pout. You seem to base a lot of work on the body in
a semi-abstracted way. Is your thesis available to read anywhere? Are you
done now?
Chris