Re: on the bright side -- was Re: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued? Newsfrom Ilford

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 07/25/05-06:39:38 AM Z

I noticed recently, when I was trying to signal to a guy across a
crowded gallery opening that he should call me, that I communicated this
message by holding a pretend phone to one ear and doing a circular
dialing motion with the other. He got the message, but it occurred to me
afterward that it has become a very outdated gesture.
kt