Re: help with German gum book

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 07/26/05-07:10:56 AM Z

Ah... I love the Babelfish translator on the Internet....what part of your library did you say this book was in?
~m

[sic]
Funschticker adventure: Experiments with rubber as sexual lubricant Berlin press, 1917 "a complete study of the rubber mark test, which indicates that it cannot be possibly the quantity of potassium bichromate, but the quantity of the oysters used up determines, the archivalische quality of the locking pressure."