Re: Good day for drying sized papers outside!

From: Adam.Waterson ^lt;artistboi@speakeasy.net>
Date: 07/26/05-12:50:18 PM Z

i feel like i'm dying in georgia, everytime i step outside i'm
immediately sweating. hope everyone in the northern part of the
country appreciates the relative coolness.

i hadn't said anything in a while, I haven't been producing any work,
need to get my motivation back together and start shooting, but once I
get some imagery that i'm happy with, i'll be back around the list
asking questions, perfecting my alt techniques.