Re: help with German book

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 07/26/05-01:36:11 PM Z

OK, Marky Mark,
I know there is a joke in here somewhere, because I've NEVER seen
"sexuellem" associated with gum printing.....nor the word
"funschticker"...but you never know, maybe Freud was a gum printer back in
the day.

Now how about this (this is a real question, btw):
anyone know what pigment "Krapplack" and "gummigutt" would be in English?
Krapplack is a red, and gummigutt a yellow, but don't know which exact name.
Chris

From: <Ender100@aol.com>