Re: Good day for drying sized papers outside!

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/26/05-01:58:18 PM Z

Hi Sandy,

Here near Chicago, we hit 104 Sunday and the humidity would've drowned a
frog. I can't imagine what the heat index was that day—I fled to visit Enderetta
at Madison, where being North of here, the temperature was maybe 6 degrees
cooler. We cut open some watermelons and dropped our pants and sat in them to
cool down. Needless to say, we didn't eat the watermelon.

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com