Re: Organization of CDs

From: Nels Johnson ^lt;nelsjohn@centurytel.net>
Date: 07/28/05-01:57:20 PM Z

Joachim,

I've had the same thoughts as to how to store my growing digital
library. The problem with CDs is that their storage capacity is
limited thus producing your problem of a difficult to manage
library. The latest generation of DVDs promises significantly more
storage capacity. How about using a backup hard drive. They have
huge storage capacity, and with the automatic backup software on the
market, they make saving your new and modified images very simple.
The thought is with two hard drives, if one goes down there is still
the other one. If you need to transport some images, then burning
them to a CD/DVD is quite easy.

Nels