alt shows

From: roger kockaerts ^lt;permadocument@yahoo.com>
Date: 07/29/05-03:13:28 AM Z

Dear list members,

Atelier pH7 is active in the alt and historic
photography field since 1889. In the past we have
shown work by leading artists and members of this
list. We currently have a show with six historic and
contemporary platinum printers. Take a look at our
webpage:
<http://www.permadocument.be/texte/LE/LE-at0.html>

which also mentions interesting exhibits in Europe and
the US.

If you want to show your work in Brussels, please do
send us a portfolio which we will examine with loving
care.
Hoping to hear from you soon, we remain,
with our best greetings,
Roger

Roger Kockaerts
Permadocument - pH7